The Hub can send out alerts automatically to your chosen email addresses, in order for you to stay up to date and manage your account and floats.
1. Log into your Hub and choose 'company' from the menu on the left of the page
2. There are 5 tabs along the top of the next page, choose emails
3. Choose ‘add email’ address, the green button on the right
4. You will be asked to fill in the name and email address of the person who would like to receive the alerts. Then choose create recipient
5. You will then be given the options of which reports you would like to receive.
See below for a breakdown of the options
- Monthly reports: You will receive a report of all the sales for the previous month
- Payment transfer reports: If you hold a monies on account float, a report will be sent out for ever transfer you create.
- Float Reconciliation: A monthly report showing your starting float balance (last months closing balance), all the transfer requests sent, all transactions for that month and the closing balance.
- Denomination availability: If a brand is out of stock of any denomination you will receive notice. When this denomination is back in, you will be notified
- Async order failure: If you would like to receive notification that an order has failed, hit this toggle to green.
You have now set up this user to receive email alerts!