In this article you will find out:
- Where to find gift cards added to your account
- Checking your balance, expiry and transaction history
- Adding a gift voucher to your account
- Using your gift voucher at check out
Where to find gift cards/vouchers added to your account
- Sign into your ASOS account
- Click on 'My Account' from the drop down
- Select 'Gift Cards & Vouchers from the menu on the left hand side
- Here you can see all redeemed and active gift vouchers and gift cards that have been added to your account
Checking balance and expiry
For all gift vouchers associated with your account, each will display the current value on them along with the original value and the expiry date.
Checking transaction history
To check which order your gift voucher was used as payment for, make a note of when the gift voucher was redeemed.
- Select the 'My Orders' section from the menu on the left
- Cross reference the gift voucher redemption date with your recent orders
- Scroll to the bottom of the appropriate order and if a gift card or gift voucher was used, it will display 'Voucher' in the payment method section.
Adding a gift voucher/card to your account
- In the 'Gift Cards & Vouchers' tab, click on 'Add Gift card/voucher' near the top of the page
- Select 'Gift voucher'
- Enter your 16-digit voucher code
- Click 'Add gift voucher'
Using your gift voucher at check out
After you have added your items to your basket, go to the check out page.
- Select the drop down arrow to expand the 'Promo/Student code or vouchers' section
- Select the 'Voucher' section
- In this tab you should be able to find your added gift vouchers in your account that you can use for your order
- Find your gift voucher and select 'Use Voucher', you do not need to re-enter your code.
- If the gift voucher is not there, you can add it to your account by clicking the 'My account' link and following the instructions in the Adding a gift voucher to your account section of this guide.
Please sign in to leave a comment.